10 February 2014

4 years ago (aka winning the lottery)

4 years ago tonight, I was at home, wondering what might be happening with the two little embryos that had been transferred that morning... I was feeling oddly happy. Optimistic even.
http://www.i-cant-whistle.blogspot.com/2010/02/happy.html

Right now, one of those two little cell clusters is sitting on Doug, saying Again, Daddy-- I am bringing the baby to the doctor for a shot, but not an ouchy shot, a gentle shot...you be the doctor.

A billion and a half shots later, here we are.
holy moly.
How amazing is that.



2 comments:

Mo said...

YAY!!! This post made my day. From one immensely grateful person to another, I'm so glad to be out the other side with you! Remember that long-ago day when we met with sprogblogger in Brooklyn - thrilling to be where we all are now!

sending love,

mo

Erin Bakal said...

What a wonderful moment. Glad that you are past the shots and on to the happily ever after.