12 August 2010

me (US!) at 28 weeks

Ok Karen, you asked for it: The Belly Photo. Brought to you by my mom, taken last sunday.

The little one spent the day trying to ram its elbow though my belly button. I am now feeding him/her some cinnamon toast-- Udi's gluten free white bread toasted is AWESOME. Has some eggs but not enough to hurt me, some corn starch but not enough to hurt me, and toasted, it reminds me of, well, Toast.
Add non dairy buttery spread plus cinnamon and sugar and
....YUM.

PS that hair hanging from my armpit is not, in fact, armpit hair, promise.

16 comments:

Jamie said...

Look at you!
You beautiful pregnant woman, you!

Aisha said...

You look stunning- so so so so happy for you

karen alonge said...

woo hoo!! that's what I'm talkin' bout! thank you kate's mom.

you look radiantly gorgeous, my friend. this makes my day.

:)

What IF? said...

You look so radiant and free, sweetKate. Pregnancy certainly agrees with you.

It is what it is said...

Thanks, Karen, for asking for it. And thanks even more Kate for sharing it. Look at you in all your radiant, pregnancy glory!

LOVE IT!

Circus Princess said...

Glowing:)

Sprogblogger's mom said...

Gorgeous, pregnant Kate.
You look sooo happy and healthy and
absolutely radiant.

sprogblogger said...

You look fantastic, Kate! And three cheers for cinnamon toast!

Searching for Serenity said...

You look simply gorgeous!!

Nic said...

You look amazing
x

Joannah said...

I'm glad you cleared up the arm hair thing, because I was a little bit concerned about that! ;)

Seriously, you look amazing! Pregnancy becomes you.

Kate said...

Great looking belly there Kate! Glad you're glowing and the little one is thriving in there (even if it's trying to break out!)

Mariah said...

Congratulations!!! You are beautiful!!! And cinnamon toast...now THAT is a good idea! :-)

alyssa said...

you're gorgeous!

Michele said...

you look great!

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

You look so fantastic!