09 April 2009

sisterhood

Wow, thanks K! thanks EB! My very first award. How sweet of you!

So,
the "rules" are:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate 10 blogs with great attitude and/or gratitude.
3. Be sure to link to your nominees in your post.
4. Let your nominees know they have received the award by leaving them a comment on their blog.
5. Be sure to link this post to the person who nominated you for the award

Many of my posse have already been nominated- so can I nominate them again? I say yes! since this is all about acknowledgment. And yes, I know, I know, I am just supposed to nominate 10. I am not a very good rule follower. I'd rather follow my heart. So Kate's rules? Feel free to pass this on as you see fit. In other words, feel free to ignore the rules.

A sincere thank you to all of you who have offered so much support to me since this wild ride began. I love hearing from you here, and reading your words about your own journeys on your brave and honest websites. Thank you for all that you are willing to share-- such immense generosity! I am blessed.

sprogblogger
Joannah
GradeA
WhatIF
In Vitro Veritas (Maredsous)
In Vitro Veritas (one pink line)
Little bit of something
strongblonde
onwardandsideways
Jenn and Jim, Jim and Jenn
Elizabeth
and while not IFers
I bestow the sisterhood award on my two blogging in real life loves
iseebeauty and karen alonge

Now I am worried that I might have inadvertently forgotten someone. If so, my apologies, let's chalk it up to the hormones. Cady, do you have a website? Please feel free to leave it sometime if you do. Good luck tomorrow with your ultrasound.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the award - that is really sweet of you!!! i hope the next week flies by and we get some u/s results soon....

Sarah said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh kate, ohmigod!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hate that i missed your news all this time!! thanks so much for checking in on me and the award and everything else. i've been traveling at least a few days every week for three weeks straight and just haven't had the chance to sit down with the internet. but wow, what FANTASTIC news to return to!!!! HURRAY!!!!!!!!

sounds like everything is completely on track; the usual first trimester insanity/paranoia/sheer terror well in place. can't wait to hear about the u/s next week! CONGRATULATIONS!!!! and just remember, if congratulations feel completely inappropriate this early on, we only have to celebrate each little milestone as they occur, and you've already had a bunch! YAY!!!!!!!!

JB - A.K.A. Jenn said...

Thank you so much hon!!!
I gave you a special thank you on my blog but wanted to tell you that I love coming to read your blog.
You have been in my thoughts and prayers!

Stay well mama!

Nic said...

Thank you very much for my award!

Joannah said...

Thank you, Kate! And thank you for your support and kindness.

:-)

Anonymous said...

for the love of god! how did i miss that you are pregnant? i'm a loser. so sorry about that. but WAHOOO! that is great. ;)

xoxo

Anonymous said...

thanks lady. you have been such a great support to me. thanks for being such a very lovely internet friend. hee.