20 April 2009

2 weeks, 2 days

...until my maternal and fetal medicine appointment and ultrasound.
I am glad I called. But man alive, that seems like a long way away.
Who knew that this whole process would all be marked by a series of two week waits. Feels more than a little ironic.

I'm still feeling fragile and blue-ish and still trying really hard not to examine it as if it were of marked importance-- trying to recognize it most likely is just that this crazy exhaustion and hormones and all the attendant stress are having their way with me.

3 comments:

Sprogblogger said...

Just wanted to let you know I'm thinking of you. Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

I hope the time flies by.

What IF? said...

The waiting is cruel, almost inhumane, and especially so after infertility treatments. One can never quite relax and enjoy the pregnancy, because the goal posts keep shifting. There's always another hurdle that has to be cleared.

I hope you can find a way to make this particular 2ww pass by faster, and then look back at how far you've come.