12 April 2009

sunday night

And all is well. I slept last night in spite of being bundled on a sofa and being saranaded by a whining and then barking crated dog. BUT no big cramps, just me and sleep just like we used to be. It was a nice break.
I am nervous about tomorrow, I admit. Even though I tell myself that I am not expecting bad things, I also have to admit I still fear bad things. So, it will be good to have it over with so we can know instead of worrying (at least about this part and this moment).

Connecticut has spring already, yellowing willows and spikes of skunk cabbage and trilling red winged blackbirds. I even saw forsythia and daffodils in bloom along with a maple tree. Our trip north was a rewind back into the familiar landscape of late winter, into snow patches in the shadows in the forest, and a snow flurry from some low hanging clouds. Tonight is just dang cold.

I'm having some formatting troubles on my wee computer so I will end here. I expect I will update tomorrow once I am back in the southern part of the state. Thanks for all of your reassurance. I really am thinking of these sensations as positive in general. Just scary when they get so intense. Just like life..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck tomorrow - I am looking forward to your update!

Grade A said...

"Even though I tell myself that I am not expecting bad things, I also have to admit I still fear bad things." Thank you for your eloquence. This is EXACTLY it. I am thinking of you today and will be checking your blog constantly.